Mount Olive Lutheran Church
- Mount Olive’s primary parking lot is south of the church, across 31st Street.
- Handicap accessible parking is in a lot north of the church (turn in from Chicago Avenue).
- On-street parking is also available.
- Chicago Avenue buses 5 and 39
- Lake Street buses 21 and 53
- Blue Line connects at the Lake Street/Midtown Station with Lake Street buses 21 and 53.
- An elevator is located at the north entry on Chicago Avenue.
- Go up to reach worship and fellowship spaces and our offices.
- Go down to reach the Diaper Depot and Community Meal.
- Accessible parking is in the lot north of the church (turn in from Chicago Avenue).
- Drivers may drop off riders at the curb on the Chicago Avenue side of the church.
- A large unisex restroom is located on the lower floor of the building across from the elevator.
- When Mount Olive’s current capital appeal, “A Bold Step Forward,” is complete, the north entry on Chicago Avenue will be fully ADA compliant.
T-coil is provided in our sanctuary and other large gathering areas.