Mount Olive Lutheran Church
- Mount Olive’s primary parking lot is south of the church, across 31st Street.
- Handicap accessible parking is in a lot north of the church (turn in from Chicago Avenue).
- On-street parking is also available.
NOTE: Parking during Our Construction Project
Mount Olive’s regular parking lot is closed while contractors install wells for our new heating and cooling system. You may park in the lot behind the Workforce Center, on the west wide of Chicago Avenue across from the laundromat north of the church. Click here for a map.
Valet parking is also available. Simply pull up at the north entrance on Chicago Avenue. A volunteer will take your keys, park your car in the Workforce Center lot, and return your keys to you. Following the liturgy, a volunteer will retrieve your car for you.
- Chicago Avenue buses 5 and 39
- Lake Street buses 21 and 53
- Blue Line connects at the Lake Street/Midtown Station with Lake Street buses 21 and 53.
- An elevator is located at the north entry on Chicago Avenue.
- Go up to reach worship and fellowship spaces and our offices.
- Go down to reach the Diaper Depot and Community Meal.
- Accessible parking is in the lot north of the church (turn in from Chicago Avenue).
- Drivers may drop off riders at the curb on the Chicago Avenue side of the church.
- A large unisex restroom is located on the lower floor of the building across from the elevator.
- When Mount Olive’s current capital appeal, “A Bold Step Forward,” is complete, the north entry on Chicago Avenue will be fully ADA compliant.
T-coil is provided in our sanctuary and other large gathering areas.