We pause to celebrate festivals throughout the year that don’t usually (or ever) fall on Sundays.
- The Nativity of Our Lord: Christmas Eve (Family Eucharist at 4:00 p.m., Choral prelude at 9:30 p.m., the Solemn Christ Mass at 10:00 p.m.), December 24.
- The Nativity of Our Lord: Christmas Day (Festival Eucharist), December 25 at 10:00 a.m.
- The Name of Jesus (Holy Eucharist), January 1 at 10:00 a.m.
- The Epiphany of Our Lord (Festival Eucharist), January 6 at 7:00 p.m.
- The Presentation of Our Lord (Holy Eucharist), February 2 at 7:00 p.m.
- Ash Wednesday (Holy Eucharist with Imposition of Ashes), date varies, 12 noon and 7:00 p.m.
- Maundy Thursday (Holy Eucharist), date varies, 7:00 p.m.
- Good Friday (Stations of the Cross at noon, Adoration of the Cross at 7:00 p.m.), date varies.
- Vigil of Easter (Vigil and Eucharist), date varies, 8:30 p.m.
- The Ascension of Our Lord (Holy Eucharist), date varies, 7:00 p.m. on a Thursday.
- Vigil of Pentecost (Evening Prayer), date varies, 7:30 p.m.
Summer and Fall
- Mary, Mother of Our Lord (Holy Eucharist), August 15 at 7:00 p.m.
- Holy Cross Day (Holy Eucharist), September 14 at 7:00 p.m.
- Francis of Assisi (Blessing of the Animals), October 4 at 7:00 p.m.
- Day of Thanksgiving (Holy Eucharist), date varies, 10:00 a.m. on a Thursday.